Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE WRAP-UP!

So this is it, the end of my amazing internship with BalletMet! I have truly enjoyed writing this blog and being a part of this organization; I am sad that my internship has come to an end.


Dance has always been a huge part of my life, so when I was given the chance to intern for BalletMet and be involved in the world of dance, I could not have been more excited! It was during my initial interview for the position that I was told what my main task of this internship would be; launch a blog for BalletMet Columbus.


Each week I have been able to experience and share with you a behind-the-scenes look at BalletMet! From interviewing the costume, education and production departments, to dressing up as the Nutcracker and standing on High Street, I've enjoyed it all!


Thank you to everyone who has kept up with the blog every week--I really enjoyed writing it!

I am truly grateful for being given the opportunity to be a part of BalletMet and this has been an experience I will never forget!


Bye! : )


DON'T FORGET!
**The Nutcracker begins this weekend at the Ohio Theatre and runs through December 23rd!
**And tickets are on sale now for the rest of the season!
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Carmina Burana, and American Legends!










Become swept up in the Christmas spirit with BalletMet's holiday classic The Nutcracker!





Photo by Will Shively

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. You were a great intern, Courtney, and you wrote a fantastic blog. We will miss you! Come back and visit any time.

    ReplyDelete